Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Looks like I wasn't the only one ranting...

Interesting follow-up to my post from last week in today's Globe, by Judith Timson (who I respect much more than the unfortunate McLaren...)

Take the response to a recent column by my colleague Leah McLaren, in which she had the temerity to list her thirtysomething fiscal grievances right down to admitting she was peeved because now she wouldn't even be getting an inheritance. "How do you spell sense of entitlement?" one poster fumed. Another pronounced: "People need to get a grip and adapt, that includes the endlessly whining and self-absorbed and overly spoiled boomer children. Your timing in the cycle may be wrong, but there are no guarantees that life is fair, despite maybe having been told the contrary."


For the whole column, click here. To read McLaren's original article, scroll down to my post from last week and find the link.

No comments: