Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Being patient...

But it's so hard! I can't wait to see this week's issue. It's being mailed to me, since I'm back at school as of Monday. But I have three articles in this week, so I'm pretty psyched to see it.

I may be able to post the articles earlier if I can figure out the university's online subscription... but we'll see!

In the meantime, I've got a ton of assignments and freelancing articles coming up so I'll still be posting everything here. Also, my print specialization class will be producing an online newspaper ("The Online Reporter"--how original! Thankfully, our prof finally decided that the name is redundant, and has changed it to simply "The Reporter". Better?) So I'll be linking to that site from time to time.

Oh the excitement!!

No comments: